ASA and hello one and all.
Welcome to my very first blog post.
I have decided to write this blog because I have something to say, I have something to share, I want to learn from everyone, develop my thinking further and reach people in all corners of the world.
When I was younger I used to have pen pals and I loved corresponding with people. Today I have no pen pals and although I have many, many friends I love finding out new things and developing or starting a conversation that develops into friendships.
Now I have little to no expectation regarding this blog but if I make one friend I will be happy.
So here is 15 random things about me.
- I am married and have children.
- I have a degree in Applied Social Sciences.
- I love coffee.
- I would love to learn to speak arabic fluently.
- I am freaked out by rats and mice and am scared of snakes and crocodiles.
- I don’t think I will ever wake up and decide to go parachute or bungee jumping.
- I wish I could pull of purple or pink hair.
- I had a cancer when I was 5 and survived.
- I am the oldest of 4 siblings.
- I am allergic to flowers, grass and suffer from hay fever.
- I love Sophie Kinsella books.
- I read In The Footsteps of the Prophet and cried (many times).
- Socialising and having my house full of people having fun bring me joy.
- I am a Muslim.
- The more I study and read the more I believe in my religion.
I’d love to know 15 random things about you.
Don’t be a stranger. Come back soon and visit me and should you ever someone to talk to DM me on Instagram.